You are soon moving to Hong Kong and need to know the logistic of living here:
- Accommodation – Where to rent a flat? How much does it cost?
- Education – Where to send the kids to school? How much do school costs?
- Health – Is there medical insurance?
- Visa/permits – Am I allowed to work in Hong Kong?
- Facilities for people with special needs?
- Animal – can I bring my pet? How does the quarantine work?
- Safety – Is it safe to live in Hong Kong?
HONG KONG A LA CARTE’s team can help you answer these questions and more.
Pre-pay your tour here
Prices are subject to availability and include public transportation, Peak Tram & Sky Terrace tickets or Ngong Ping standard tickets, fast passes and refreshments – Meals are not included.
Full day tours: from 6 to 8 hours, half day tours: 3 to 4 hours