What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Purpose of collection.
- (i) All information provided about you, your group or family and your wishes (Personal Information) are collected for us to make a proposition of Services further to your enquiry, and to provide the Services agreed with you (including to arrange bookings with Third-Party Providers). If you fail to provide the Personal Information, we may not be able to proceed with your
- (ii) We will not use the Personal Information for any other purposes. If you are interested, you may sign and agree to our separate PICS for our future use of your Personal Information to send you information about Hong Kong and our services from time-to-time.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information. The Personal Information may be disclosed to Third-Party Providers when we provide the Services agreed with you (for instance for scheduling and arranging hotel bookings). We may also disclose the Personal Information to any person to whom we must do so as required by the law. The term “disclose” means to transfer, make available or accessible to another person.
- Our statutory duty to keep records. We have a duty to keep accounting documents (including invoices and our contract with you) for a period of 7 years. Such documents and also our email correspondences will be stored in a secured storage.
- Access to and correction of Personal Information. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), you may at any time request access to and correct the Personal Information by contacting our Personal Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.